- Meteorological data 2 m above sea surface, provided by the buoy instrumentation (every 30 min):
- Air temperature, wind velocity, wind direction, atmospheric pressure, relative humidity, irradiance (PAR).
- Oceanographic data provided by the buoy instrumentation(every 30 min)::
- Temperature, salinity, pressure at nominal 1, 25 and 50m.
- Dissolved oxygen, turbidity, fluorescence chlorophyll and PAR at nominal 25 and 50 m depth.
- Horizontal current velocity and direccion from 10 to 100 m depth.
- Underwater photos and 20 sec videos (in Summer only)
- Oceanographic data obtained from periodical surveys at the mooring place (every two weeks):
- CTD profiles for temperature, salinity, pressure, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, fluorescence chlorophyll and PAR from surface to 200 m depth.
- Bottle data for nitrate, nitrite, phosphate, silicate, chlorophylls (spectrophotometric), picoplankton and bacteria.